A foodie review


I did a review and thought I would share it. Who knew they offered this? Enjoy.



Originally submitted at Dean & DeLuca

These are the ultimate pickle lover's pickles. Made by hand according to Great Grandma McClure's original spicy pickle recipe, they're layered with whole garlic cloves and dill for tangy, delicious, all-natural, old-fashioned flavor. And, boy, do they crunch! Trust us, you're going to love these.

Great Snack
By Mikikoftokyo from DC/NYC on 5/18/2015


5out of 5
Pros: Flavorful
Best Uses: Pasta, Gifts, Dipping, Sandwiches, Salads
Describe Yourself: Foodie
Its a great snack. Not only does the taste of garlic is very even with the overall taste of the acidity pickle, its not overwhelming and great to put in salads and such. I just eat them whenever and I always buy two because guest love to taste them also.


* The review is based on personal consumption of the product. I was not paid to write this review.*

Comments

Popular Posts