Newsletter Sign-Up

Never stayin in for the whole day....Day trader terms

I have to admit, im the in and out type....which is very risky but idk im young and i have emotions at times, so i think its for me.... I go between different trades often and i go for the risky ones. what drives me? stress. i am one of those swing traders also i am a little on the trend trade side. You got to have money to do this, and large cap stocks to do it with ( ex. microsoft, google) Its a bear market now, i dont think its gonna stop me, then again does anything stock me? lol When i get older i guess i will settle down and make it big as a technical trader, i think i have those days. Charts are my friends more than the real breathin human beings. What do i call this? the life of a day trader.. part 1

Comments

Popular Posts