Newsletter Sign-Up

A Sad Moment: a story

Goodnight
As I sit and look at you, you look fun you look so very…sleepy. I want to sleep with you can I ? You said that you wouldn’t leave me, so why are you not moving? Are you playing with me? Or is this to teach me a lesson? What did I do to you ? I didn’t , I didn’t know what you were saying when you called me to you in those last days, those last times. I think you are playing wit me, you are just sleeping, that’s all. I sit in the front of the room. Why is everyone wearing black? Why are they crying? You are just sleeping, when I say “wake up!” you will open your cold,make-up eyes and rise up and we will go get ice cream right?
I don’t like this game at all, this isn’t funny at all neither. I decided to wear pink and black short dress, I mean this joke is starting to get old. So im coming up to u to wake you now. As I walk to your long box that sits in the middle of this “place” the whole room gets quiet and then you just hear my platform footsteps then all of the sudden………………
“WAKE UP! DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS ISNT FUNNY! I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? YOU ARE ALL THE INPIRATION I HAVE! ARE YOU NEAR ME ? ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME? TO FIGHT FOR MYSELF! WHAT KIND OF LOVE IS THIS? WHY ARE YOU BEING SO SELFISH LEAVING ME HERE! GET UP I DON’T WANT YOU SLEEP I DON’T WANT TO YOU LAY HERE ANYMORE.!”
I touch your cold face, why is it so pale and why aren’t you breathing? Haha very funny, I think that this one will be put in the history books because I could say this was made very well. …. They pull me away from you and I fight, because I don’t want to leave you why are they touching me!
As I walk behind of the long box that six people are caring, I just look forward because I am going to play this game and just smile when you say SIKE! Right? Everyone else is falling out and screaming. Why? You got some great actors here who are my family some I care for some I don’t and some I have never met and will probably never see again. They open the box as they get to this deep hole that looks about 6 feet. Everyone clears the way for me and everyone starts to cry more than they were. A shame don’t they know you are just sleeping?
I touch your hand again its cold. I touch your face, cold again I shake the thought from my head about this being true. You weren’t sick were you? Did you lie to me? Why would you do that? You are not mean like that, or are you? They close the box again and a crane takes you and my heart drops will you be okay? Will you wake up now? Can you hear me? As I lean down as they are lowerin u down into the ground. It starts to rain as I let out a horrifying scream because I think I have figured out that this isn’t fake is it? After everyone thought I had realized the obvious in their minds, I just had a smile and said.
“ Goodnight, I will wait for you, I wish I could sleep with you, you will wake up soon. The joke is over…..”

TO : Fred
From: Jennifer

Comments

Popular Posts