Newsletter Sign-Up

Glasses Blog

Glasses Blog: Some folks have their pic some dont I still love u and thank u anyway! you were a great help.Here goes the blog.ps. comment!


I want to stop and say thanks to everyone who took the time and did this for me. It means so much and I wanted this blog to be very special so it is dedicated to all of you.Some of you I have known for a while and some I havent.Though we share those secrets, I hope that we all get to share each others stories and learn just a little more about each other. Do you agree?

If you have never read my blog then you have so missed out. since you are in it ( maybe not) you get to see first hand what i do when im suppose to be writing proposals. lol though i am a perfectionist, this shows all of my imperfections in about 160 post lol Thats right two blogs about almost 80 posts each lol.I have to warn you that this blog will be a long one. I have to get everyone in.

This blog is about glasses if you havent already got the hint by the title. I wanted to do a post about this a while ago but I kept forgetting. Then I was reading a blog. ( thanks A CUP of Jo) and It was about glasses and I decided to put this together in a few days. Again its hard. trying to get everyone to give their pictures by a certain date. I could get a bunch of cute guys and girls off a website and do it but it wouldnt be authentic. So this is as real as it gets and as personal as it gets.

How does your glasses make you feel? I asked these very special people some questions and this is what they said:


Will



1. How long have you been wearing glasses? 11 years

2. How do you feel when others comment on your glasses? i would rather wear contacts

3. What are behind them? My eyes

4. Do you like them? Not really rather have contacts

5. What is the color of your glasses? Magnetic Silver

6. How did you feel about them in higschool?I wore contacts most of HS except a few times.

7. What are you doin in this picture? I had dyed my hair blue with temp dye

8. Do you feel sexy or handsome in your glasses?Sometimes, but really don't like them.

9. sum yourself up...... Funny, outgoing, smart...

Quelton



1. How long have you been wearing glasses?
A: almost all of my life.

2. How do you feel when others comment on your glasses?
A: i love when someone notices that i have new frames, it makes me feel unique.

3. What are behind them?
A:a very clever person.

4. Do you like them?
A: well, i a big comic fan so to me wearing the glasses is the same as wearing a mask.
i look different to a lot of people with out them. so yea i do.


5. What is the color of your glasses?
A:brown

6. How did you feel about them in higschool?
A:pretty much the same way i do now.

7. What are you doin in this picture?
A: in the pic i'm just bored.

8. Do you feel sexy or handsome in your glasses?
A: all the time!

9. sum yourself up......
A: if i had to sum myself up i would have to say that i'm a very daring and quiet person.


Raekelle



1. How long have you been wearing glasses?
Answer: Like....All of my life. Well actually since I could remember; age of 5.

2. How do you feel when others comment on your glasses?
Answer: Actually Today (July 27, 2009) I got a lady at my job commented on my glasses, she thought they were cute. ^_^ So yeah, I do enjoy compliments on my glasses.

3. What are behind them?
My face? No seriously. But um...I guess my glasses shield me from ignorance (most of the time) and I am more likely to get individuals that take me seriously, also on an intelligent level. Sorry to sound stereotypical, but this actually happened (July 27, 2009) today.

4. Do you like them?
Answer: Of course! Why wouldn't I? Yeah, at first I was quite unhappy with them, but when changing up glasses, once they grow on ya, you don't want to embrace the new, and get rid of the old....but I quickly got over that. Besides, I try to get glasses that compliment my face, and look stylish, chic, cute and definitely versatile.

5. What is the color of your glasses?
Answer: Stylish, Chic, Cute, and definitely versatile: BLACK!

6. How did you feel about them in higschool?
Answer: Well in high school my glasses changed up. At one point I had, black sleek glasses, the gold cheesy glasses (had broken previous glasses), I had dark amber colored glasses, and a pair of dark brown glasses. Now I am back to black. Overall most of my glasses that I have had in the past had similar design (oval shaped frames), except the gold ones those were ugly and round, ew. For the most part, I like most of my glasses that I wore in high school!

7. What are you doin in this picture?
Answer: Nothing. I decided to be stupid and take my glasses off and stick them to the fridge. I decided I am gonna let them shine today instead of me. ^_^ Not creative, but plain and simple, just the way I like it. ^_^

8. Do you feel sexy or handsome in your glasses?
Answer: Yes, I do say so myself. Once I get dolled up nothing can stop me, not even my glasses, Quite frankly, my glasses adds to my sex appeal. ^_^ Now all I have to do is fine a guy that looks as handsome in a pair of glasses and we be a total pair....oh that was sooooo corny. But you luuuuuv it. ^_^

9. sum yourself up......
Answer: Um....Evolve.



Khyre

1. How long have you been wearing glasses? 4 years
2. How do you feel when others comment on your glasses? i just ignore them
3. What are behind them?my eyes
4. Do you like them?of course
5. What is the color of your glasses?black and white
6. How did you feel about them in higschool? they made me feel like a nerd
7. What are you doin in this picture?lookn hot
8. Do you feel sexy or handsome in your glasses?both
9. sum yourself up...... a bit conceited and shy
lol


Chauncy

1. How long have you been wearing glasses? for some time now
2. How do you feel when others comment on your glasses? sexy
3. What are behind them? me,my eyes
4. Do you like them? yeah they make me look less thuggish
5. What is the color of your glasses? metallic
6. How did you feel about them in higschool? i idnt have a problem wit them hey made me look smart and i used them when i talked wit girls.
7. What are you doin in this picture? drivin....
8. Do you feel sexy or handsome in your glasses? sexy
9. sum yourself up...... unique

Me...


1. How long have you been wearing glasses?
Since I was 7.
2. How do you feel when others comment on your glasses?
I feel special I guess. At times I could care less.
3. What are behind them?
I very complex person. Yeah I hide behind them I love them, it gives me my own private motivation. I am the type who changes for no one. Only for me. and these glasses will never change.
4. Do you like them?

Yeah, gettin some new ones im thinkin D&G
5. What is the color of your glasses?
Black i have emo glasses.
6. How did you feel about them in higschool?
Idk i guess i did the same, but I would have to say that I like these pair better.
7. What are you doin in this picture?
I am finishing up the blog....( surpose to be working)( i noe not the best pic)
8. Do you feel sexy or handsome in your glasses?
Yeah, I do lol i feel sexy in them especially when i wear my all black suit. I guess they are my boyfriend when mine isnt here.
9. sum yourself up......
I am the writer of this blog and this my friends is my glasses blog.

Comments

Popular Posts