Newsletter Sign-Up

Hyatt in Bethesda

The "High Life"

Dis is where I work very close to. Idk wat it is about hotels the look the mischief ( wit the right person, notice I said person) the Hyatt is nice though I have stayed there , the Embassy,the Sheraton, Quality inn, holiday inn and express, raddison , super 8 uh more hey wat can I say I have gud taste . But I gotta say the double tree is my fav other than hyatt I guess I like the stuff dat cums wit it ya noe?

I remembered when I went to an anime convention recently it as at the Marriott yeah there's a convention hall connected just like the embassy has one connected where another anime convention goes on at. ( Quick shout out to Xavier)
So yeah it came wit a lot of stuff like a hot coffee maker nt da common one it had a three cup/ espresso maker. Hey I was happy. Hilton is like dat too. I guess da more u pay da more u get hum?

Comments

Popular Posts