Newsletter Sign-Up

Autumn day

Hey!

Since its the first week in November, I thought why not start wit a warm reflecting post.

Its been over a year since my first post, its just like time flies. I'm telling you, I feel as if it was just yesterday when I first moved here.

I guess I am doing better as when I first got here. I wish it was easier to get an apartment and balance finances. But again looking back, yeah its been a tough ride.

I haven't got control of the drivers seat yet, its like you want to but there are no Options.

So, its a Monday, hoping my friend comes. Dnt have to work one of my jobs til thursday.

Oh this is a Monday the kids r out of school today and chei and I are chilling. I love having a cat.

New horizons that's what I pray for I have to keep going.

You have to also.

Comments

Popular Posts