Newsletter Sign-Up

Family....

Hello all,

This blog is a nice blog lol its about family. I always talk about my family but I never show pics. Since they are on facebook ( other families) i should show you some of my city family. The ones that I can say thats how I became who I am. Yes we all have issues and dislikes and likes bout each other than maybe I could base a whole blog on , but lets be positive ( and nice) on a note and show pics from last yr family get together and summer vacation. I dont have everyone, but dont worry ill dig up some pics lol. so here are all of them!  My mom doesnt take pics lol ima have to get one of here. well thats all for this blog. Tell me something, do you ever at times wonder how these people end up being part of your family? I do everyday I wake up. lol

Comments

Popular Posts