Newsletter Sign-Up

Dreaming of Friday

random baby Aybo pic hes so big now lol






HI!
so today is friday. No I didnt know it was. Sadly I have a hard time keeping up with days and months these days I do not know what the problem is.  What are you going to do this weekend? I have work to catch up on and a project to ace while I am at it. I am also making plans. Big plans! Hum. I dont know ill share if it happens. But this is what I am thinking of at the moment. Maybe I will do this every friday....


I want to wear this


And this


I am loving these lyrics


I am buying these glasses


And this swimsuit for graduation fun in south beach


I have a free drink at this cool restaurant


I want to live in this apartment


Have a great weekend everyone, mine has started out very surprising. I dunno if it is good or is it bad.

Comments

Popular Posts