Newsletter Sign-Up

Dreaming of Friday

Hi!

I know its Sunday lol. I am usually going to my Japanese meeting and such and then doing homework. This week was different lol I hope next week is also. I cant wait to go to the graduations! Soooo nice . Anywhoo what did you do this weekend? I am playing with my new Blackberry Playbook. I went to a blackberry meet in Capitol Hill and had all types of fun talking about Blackberry and open bar! I loved the play book and how affordable it is. Plus its like my phone. I will be tyrying to blog on the go!!! lol This will help with my coffee blog so much. My computer is getting fixed and I was just frantic. I am so lost wit out my laptop and I have school work . So this was cheaper than a laptop. I just use friends or families when i need that type of connections lol. Anywhoo I am on this super strict budget so maybe one thing out of this list I can get lol. Heres what I found around the web.


Here is my ultimate I need it Kate Spade list.

Bag

Bag 2

Bag 3

Best Dress Ever!

Black Version

Earrings

shoes...


Have A Great Weekend

Comments

yes yes i am following you as we speak thank you for your input. xoxox
Hello dear,
maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

wolffashion.blogspot.com

have a nice day!
gV
I great thanks I will follow on bloglovin

Popular Posts