Newsletter Sign-Up

Dreaming Of Fridays

Afternoon All!

Im actually doing this on time today! LOL I have a big project for school so ah busy! What are you doing this weekend? I found a few good things to check out. Have a look see.

Do you love Ramen ? I love it sooo much there are so many places in NYC theres like two here go figure.

H-Mart has a recipe corner I will try them all. I love kimbap.

Dean and Delcua has so much that I plan to buy next week. One Includes white belly tuna so I can make fish cakes again. They were so good. I only like tuna like that or filet or sushi ones lol. Picky arent I?

Lol for my kids

veev has a new website. Its so easy to find where to get it! If im not near my usual spot.

Remember to check out my Pintrest and Tumblr


I always end up here dont I ? lol


Have a great weekend!!1

Comments

LOL. I've loved Ramen since high school. It's not good for you, but hey, it tastes delicious.
Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews
Yes I know I love it I buy it from the market by the box lol

Popular Posts