Newsletter Sign-Up

Dreaming of Fridays Storm Edition

Hey everyone

once again the east cost is getting slammed by a tropical storm. Irene happened on my birthday last year I was like thats why my friends call me a "beautiful disaster" lol Anywhoo what did you do this weekend ? I got my truck fixed well just everyday maintents ! Want to say thanks to my step father and his uncle for coming to help I owe a lot ya noe. now on to the blog. heres a mix of things I found across the web.


I love korean sweet potatoes maybe I can make this recipe with them

Calvin Harris has a new album and you know I love him. Check it out.

Miu Miu Shoes

Miu Miu Shoes 2

Prada Shoes

Dress

Johnny Was dress 1 and Dress 2

Dress that I need now


Some of my friends are getting married and remarried so I just send them this great Refinery 29 post


I have lots more until next week have a sage weekend and week we are in for a storm east cost!


Also remember to follow me on PintrestTwitterAmeba

Jcrew dress that I need !!!

Comments

Popular Posts