Newsletter Sign-Up

Dreaming of Fridays

Hey all

Im finally off ah so tired and I have another job starting soon. People look at me like I'm crazy.  LOL well its life I prefer to be self sufficient than rely on people to do my bidding.  Eh when I'm ok then ill have one job lol anywho what are your plans this weekend?  I have work to do and cleaning so nothing this week but next week I'll tell you then. Okay this is what I found around the web.



I am a lover of bags, purses, suitcases, backpacks lol so this Bag shouldn't surprise you.

My lovely friend baby shower is at the end of this month so I want an anthropologie Dress

Relax, I'm not getting engaged anytime soon, but I can still Look

Let's go to Ramen School

More ways to drink Healthy

I can get used to these Styles



Have a great weekend


My revolving sushi bar addiction unfolds

Comments

Popular Posts