Newsletter Sign-Up

Dreaming of Fridays( Monday Edition )




                                    Pic via Tumblr


Hey all


My first post of the new year! I love love love that I am here to show you more cool things I found over the net. Im not one to do resolutions i am one who continues on her goals to accomplish them why wait every year to renew them hum? So, How was your weekend? Im a bit under the weather and the cold arctic thingy isnt helping . It will be very cold in the morning. I need Mexican Hot Chocolate. Now I found some interesting things over the net.


Opening Ceremony  Resort Collection

New Swim Shop ( I wan the Kenya Blue Piece so badly)

Dress Crush

An Opening Ceremony Dress

Another  oh and this one

M.I.A. Collection ive been waiting for.

Rihanna has a collection I want this piece

I agree with this article when they say more younger couples are choosing pets over children

Messy hair buns

I dont think I am too siked about the prices of the coachella


Until the end of this week see ya!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts