Newsletter Sign-Up

Review One: Absolut Tune

Hey everyone!!!

I thought that maybe its time for me to run my mouth, tell you what I think about some items that I was dying to try. First up has to be a drink. Its by Absolut Vodka and its called Absolut Tune. Its a mix of White Wine and Vodka of course! Its more or less their take on the classic champagne and you know whats so cute? It comes in a cute little resealable chilling bag. I love it! I will be using it this summer a lot. Lets get on to the pictures then the verdict.


                                        The bottle in packaging.


                                 The Bottle In Ice



Now it says to put ice and water like so and let it sit for 15 minuets and enjoy. You can also add your favorite liquor to it and make a cocktail. 


The Verdict: Its very good. Not too strong but you can get carried away if you are drinking and talking! Also, its bubbly alright. It was great for New Years but also good on say a Thursday? With my next review. I tell you its worth the money. Have a taste and let me know what you think. I had it on ice. Simple as pie.
For more info visit Absolut Tune Offical Website

And remember drink responsibly 

Comments

Popular Posts