Newsletter Sign-Up

Dreaming of Fridays










Hey everyone

Whatcha doing the weekend? I am doing the above, yes organic shopping (again) I am still on my iron parade so I need more organic greens and such. Tomo loves the organic cat food so I will get her some and of course the usual! Hopefully I stay on budget this time. Heres some stuff I found online this week.


More Bows via Etsy

A friend sent me this great travel idea

I promise to take more swimsuit pics I think I bought too many!

Style in Asia via the Wall Street Journal

Iphone Case  for me and Samsung Case  for my mother.

Check out Neiman Marcus Last Call I have a cart full.

Trunk Show


Okay off to do my school work, until next week!!!! I'll see you Monday for another post about my staycation I finally downloaded pics of.

Comments

Popular Posts