Newsletter Sign-Up

Dreaming of Fridays

Hey all,

So whats going on this weekend? My plans are up in the air. Before I forget, the picture above was made using my cute app from Japan called "girls pic" its like an Instagram for woman and girls alike. I love it and apparently they do too. Good thing is that I can read most of whats going on via the app. Anyway I found some good stuff this week.


So these easy beauty routines are so cute. I can actually do some of these. ( this is an older post I love it so much I had to post it)

Best cocktails im loving 10 and 11

This is so very true and its the same for girls. Its a funny read

I forgot to speak about Sprinkles Cupcakes ATM

Ikea apartment ideas for small spaces

Until Tuesday happy reading and find new things to share with me.

Comments

Popular Posts