Newsletter Sign-Up

Dreaming of Fridays (Tuesday Edtion)




Hey everyone

I am super busy trying to get my new surprise ready so I can naturally show pictures, that I have neglected you . A Long with homework, work and other things I am swamped but again its hopefully will pan out soon. I will tell you one thing, its more than I have budgeted for. But it will all work out, faith my friend will get you far. Now I between all of this I have found some great things across the web and via other blogs. Take a look

I read about this self designing swimsuit via this blog

W mag had these two articles love it! article one and article two

Worlds Best Backpack

New Restaurant

Etsy!!!

What im listening to

New Iphone ?

Finally , what a cute dress



Until next post have a great week!!!

Comments

Popular Posts