Newsletter Sign-Up

My Hour Your Hour Happy Hour!!!

Hey

Surprise!! one more post !! So we went out just to chill but end up having a great time for a soccer happy hour !! Im a fan so I enjoyed it. I think he did too. Here are some pics.


                                                                     Wings
                                                                     Fried okra
                                                                 Pork sliders
                                                                    View
                                              Dacari
                                         Margarita



I have to say it was fun. the drinks were cheap the food was to a point. We have some other stuff not pictured because by the time I went to snap a pick someone had eaten it. SMH I tell you boys!!! But it was fun and thats what mattered. I got to teach someone a little more about something important in my life. Its fun to share with someone who wants to learn.

Comments

Popular Posts