Newsletter Sign-Up

Week Break and Quick Reap

okay so I have a week break from school so I am going to find some water and chill in my swim suits because I deserve it. Just too much stress and negativity a break is nice. But I did want to touch base with you and show you what ive been up too.


                                        Trying to get Tomo off my bed lol
                                        This was a great picture if I may say so myself. Theres like 7 here love it!!! though they sale nothing I eat. I need to speak to them about that.
                                                     Me at Ikea. Love this place!!
                                       Went out with family and got some new stuff ha you will see soon enough.

Until next week catch you later. Glad to have a break!

Comments

Popular Posts