Newsletter Sign-Up

Final summer getaway (Dreaming if Fridays fashion finds)

Hi Everyone

Its been such a long week!! but I have some fun things to counter all of the negativity going on. Lets go on vacation! I found a few more things I need to take with me. though I think I am fine in this department. What can I say I love a good sale! This is what I found around the net.

Airport Flow Song one and Song two


What I will make to eat on the way to the airport.


My lovely weekend hotel flow ( they won me over with their epic coffee shop)


This dress (was on sale!) and This dress (fot later) and The dress


Quick research on Cali Wine?

Last but never least the swimsuit wish the top was bigger but ill live lol.


What will you do this weekend? Be safe and see you next week mid week.


Final summer getaway


Comments

Popular Posts