Newsletter Sign-Up

Road Trip: Las Vegas

Welcome to Nevada where my time went back an hour. 





Yes, you read it correctly. It was a sudden thing to drive, I was insisting on flying, then I thought about using that money to have fun with, so I decided to drive. It was so different, but I am glad that I took the trip. I had fun and I realized a lot of things about myself and also that I will be okay. I will visit one more time before I depart from the west. Without further ado, here are photos!! I didn't take much of me. Just one I was so into the lights and sounds.





Here are the many pics I snapped to take between walking, drinking, having fun and just enjoying myself!




  Luxor (where I stayed)

                                   Just getting to Nevada

                                                   
                            Excalibur ( had an arcade)
                                                     


                                               
 Buffet and Drinks 


 New York New York Hotel

                          He plays at MGM Grand Hotel
                         








                                               
                                           

Comments

Popular Posts