Newsletter Sign-Up

Old friends and a new beginning.

Hey all

So I am so thrilled to share with you the many adventures that I hope to have being back on the east coast. I think its not all happiness but  at times we do things to get to know ourselves better and though it may hurt or it may hurt and help it teaches us how much we can really take. Its hard to mop up that spilled milk and start over again. Do you wring it out in the same cup that spilled? Or do the two of you pour a new cup and start over. Not putting it near the edge of the table? With that being said, we had lunch. It was at a place I found two years ago. We sat in the same spot. But things were very much different. Food was still great though. It just makes me think about "what now?"






Until next post......

Comments

Popular Posts