Newsletter Sign-Up

Dreaming of Fridays

Hey everyone!!



                                    *my daily view commuting*

I am too through with homework and I am tired sitting here, but I want to quickly go over some exciting things coming up very soon. Now I have lovey blog friends from around the globe and I want to share their lovely personalities with you . So First up next week will be a lovely blogger friend from Singapore, and I hope you love it. What are you doing the weekend? Mine has yet to be filled with exiting things, but it will be very soon. But! I have some fun links and interesting links that has taken a liking to me and my bookmarks. Until next week, enjoy!


If you have a hair personality identy crisis from time to time like I do this article about hair stigmas will sound too famiar.

Natural prodcuts at times can confuse you, some work and others dont, but this video on DYI deodorant is for you. I am so glad to have seen this!

Drinks!!!

I am hungry so this mussel dish is on point

I think that the New Yorkers' Bar Tab editorials are not only wittily made but on point.

Food 52 has an articel that makes a lot of sense to me. I think at times I am a little too free with leaving things that have milk in it out.

Last but not least, a very bittersweet article .


Until next week enjoy!




Comments

Popular Posts