Newsletter Sign-Up

My first Whole Foods trip back home

Hey everyone


 I went to Whole Foods yesterday evening heading home! First time since I moved back to the east coast. I used grocery delivery services because of how busy I am. But I think I will go more on Fridays. Not only did they have sampling of cool products that I did buy all of , but it was happy hour for oysters and they shucked them and you at them on the spot. Instant gratification. Not to mention I have a new refillable bottle ( pic below)
Its so good, I know I need to drink a little at a time , then go and get it refilled with the new flavors that come available. I did find out that my cat loves the pate organic cat food there so that's where I will be getting it from! I want my kids healthy like me !!!!!


Until next time happy shopping.

Comments

Popular Posts