Newsletter Sign-Up

Tofu Scrambled Eggs

Yes you read it correct! I am sharing my take on this dish. Here's a little background info, if you are Vegan or just a lover of tofu( like me) try this recipe and tweak each ingredient to make sure that it turns out the best texture and taste that fits your needs. If you know me, I have allergies, extremely bad and the doctors think that I have a gluten sensitivity so I try to lower my take in it or not use it all together; and find cool, quick-ish recipes that taste great.


Tofu Scrambled Eggs
Servings:Two



Ingredients 
Vegan, Gluten Free

1 package of organic, cubed tofu
1/4 cup of Chickpea flour/ (Cornmeal if you don't have that and do not have a problem with non vegan ingredients and or gluten) ( be very careful not to use too much)
Seasonings
1/2 cup of Hot/Spicy/Sweet Mustard (wet)
1/2 cup of Sriracha Sauce 

Directions

  • Drain tofu by placing a paper towel or cloth and something heavy on top for about 10-15 minutes.
  • Mix the wet ingredients together and the seasoning.
  • Measure out the chickpea flour/cornmeal
  • Add tofu with wet and then dry ingredients.
  • Mix very well
  • Preheat a shallow frying pan on medium-high 
  • Proceed to cook like scrambled eggs.



Comments

Popular Posts