Newsletter Sign-Up

Cocktail Queen: An introduction

Hey All

So I am all over the place. I am sorry I missed last Fridays post but I was coming back into town and settling back in from being away from home for a few weeks!




Sangria w/peach (sugar rimed glass!!)





Now I think I have made some decisions that I want to discuss. As far as guest bloggers I will do maybe two a year but I want to add a cute segment on cocktail(s) because if you know me, I love mixology ( have a little certificate to add nothing too posh)


Margarita 




So, with that how about a monthly post on my favorite cocktail(s) I have had during the month and some history and other ways to drink or mix them. For those who are mixology nerds like myself will find this useful and make your friends look twice when you order a Manhattan .



Malibu Sunrise( a little tweak in ingredients) 



Enjoy

Comments

Popular Posts