Newsletter Sign-Up

Dreaming Of Fridays

Hey all

While I fight my little sick episode ( yes again ) I have some fun and informative links for you. So responsible of me to do this days before and have it post today. What will be your weekend plans? I will be heading back home, I have a long week and a new job!!! YAY!!!! Enjoy the links below.

                                             on my crunch eel roll eating binge lol



While traveling use this trick to spot bedbugs in hotel rooms

Speaking of hotels and traveling, want to get rid of the stress of dragging your luggage around try this service.

A heart-warming story about keeping a promise

I am lover of all things pickled, including pickled Daikon

I want to enlighten you to the coolest past time when on vacation , swimming with pigs


Until next week stay happy!

Comments

Popular Posts