Newsletter Sign-Up

Meatless day of the week recipe : Fried Potatoes

Hey everyone

I thought I would share this with you since so many ask me why I am alway posting pics when I don't like to cook. Hey not liking it doesn't mean I do not know how, its not my fancy unless I am hungry and I am a chronic snacker so this recipe is from my mom. It can be dinner, snack whatever. This is my meatless day of the week food.

Fried Potatoes



Let me explain that. Okay I thought hey since I have such an diverse eating personality let me have a day that I do not eat meat. It saves money and I will have more cooked food to heat and eat during the week. I have no set day ( to make it fun) So I am sharing them from time to time and hey try them out. As I told a male friend of mine " you do not move out the house all the time married and if you cant cook how will you take care of you? If you can program you can cook. No one sat and taught me I got hungry I asked questions I watched and I read." This person cooks now. lol


Here's the break down in pictures then I will do a written version .





Without further ado, here's the recipe:

Fried Potatoes 
 Yields:2 servings
Cook time: 30( prep cook and clean time )


  • 2 eggs
  • oil ( I used peanut)
  • seasonings
  • flour 
  • potatoes   

  1. Cut peel and cut potatoes like french fries
  2. Season to taste
  3. Add eggs( if you have a few little potatoes add one egg I had four big ones)
  4. Add 1/4 of a cup or less of flour, just enough to coat the fries 
  5. Mix, fry and enjoy 
  6. When golden brown they are done.
Enjoy with your fav sauce.

To win my heart make me these <3 lol="" no="" p="" seriously="">

Comments

Popular Posts