Newsletter Sign-Up

A quick recipe:Macaroni Salad

Hey all

Its now too muggy out to do anything and being in the kitchen is one. I am like im not sweating and messing up my hair lol So I find quick things that will last a while and I cook like two dishes and that's me picking all week at it along with other things I buy that's already done.

 Do you like macaroni salad? I do I love it warmed and people are like no no no lol well its only four ingredients along with whatever u might want to put on top but its so simple and under 30 min; two things that are my mantra. Here is my family's version below:

My lovely untouched pic of it, why touch perfection no filters here lol


Macaroni Salad
yields 4-8 servings

Ingredients



  • 1/2 box of elbow macaroni
  • 15oz tub of sandwich spread( the yellowish looking one as my mom points out)
  • 4 boiled eggs
  • 2 cans of tuna or 1 can of salmon
Optional Ingredients
  • Pepper
  • Paprika 

Directions
  1. Boil eggs and macaroni  
  2. Mix sandwich spread,macaroni,tuna or salmon and eggs
  3. Enjoy
Yes its that simple, let me know how it taste! Now if you would excuse me I am going to pack some for lunch and eat some now lol

Comments

Popular Posts