Newsletter Sign-Up

Cocktail Queen: Ethiopian Wine

So.................

yeah so I am on a wine and beer kick so lets introduce you to my wine addiction. If you are close to me you know that I am a fan of Ethiopian Honey wine and three cups will have your set. lol I am a sparkling white wine person and some Roses are okay. But this wine here, gold. I think it was about seven or eight years ago when I was introduced to it by my lovely friend of Ethiopian decent. Much love to her, shes a sweetheart. It's sweet which is another thing I love. I actually need to feed my sugar rush and this wine takes the cake. Eat fifit with it and you are set. Household food wise I think sour or bitter things go great with it. I mean when I say sweet it is, no hint of it. Check it out and buy a bottle like I do lol

Comments

Popular Posts