Newsletter Sign-Up

NYC with a tourist

 I decided to give you a quick few hours into my life when I'm NYC. Oh and this time with a tourist .



So I went to pick up some magazines from Kinokuniya. Which now they have a service that you order and pick up ( or order online).

I wanted to show him around, take him for some food and comic books. I promise to take more pictures for my readers who have not been to New York City or have not for a long time. I will link the places if I can.

Food



Pizza
Sushi at Black Sushi


*Pizza ( I pay no more than 1.75 for a slice.)

Overall verdict

He was amazed on how fast things were. Not only that ,the cost of food and the many places you can go in under a few hours . The subway was confusing to him but he liked to figure it out though I knew where we were going lol . Lots of walking was another thing. Lol welcome to New York City kids lol

Comments

Popular Posts