NYC with a tourist






Hey everyone 


So I forgot to post this because it wasn't even pictured mention but because I was with someone who is not from New York, I decided to give you a quick few hours that I did go to New York. 
So I went to pick up some magazines from Kinokuniya. Which now they have a service that you order and pick up ( or order online). But I wanted to show him around, take him for some food and comic books. Over all it was fun. I did not take pictures like that. I am from there lol He did though. But next time ( end of the month) I promise to take some for my readers who have not been to New York City or have not for a long time. I will link the places so you can check them out if you are going. 


Fashion mags.( I am due for some the end of the month) 









Pizza ( I pay no more than 1.75 for a slice.)
Sushi at Black Sushi

Comments

Popular Posts