Newsletter Sign-Up

Cocktail Queen: Rose ( Frose)

Hey Guys,

I have been slacking I know I am sorry, I need to take my stress gummies to ease me while giving me the energy needed to go on throughout the day. Anyway, I forgot about National Rose Day but I had a Frose on that day lol so I'm sharing it in light of this great weather we have been experiencing. Let's see what a Frose is.











According to Macmillan dictionary ( I never am allowed to use it in school so here I am!) " A mixture of frozen rose wine, lemon, sugar, and strawberries, and vermouth" AKA so good though you need about three of them to truly be happy.

I found, in my opinion, the best

Hey, save this for next year ( or like me have a few bottles to drink year round) 
What is your favorite kind of Rose to drink?
Do you drink it only in the summer? 
Have you had a Frose? Thoughts?



Comments

Popular Posts