Newsletter Sign-Up

Random Recipes: Pork Tacos

Hey everyone!


See I am posting once a week ( okay I know it needs to be two bare with me) But I had to share my lovely taco dinner that took five hours to make. Now I know what you all are thinking "Oh you said you do not like to cook" I do not lol This cooked on its own on medium for almost six hours lol I wasn't home for most of it. Here are the pics and ingredients I use below.  I have a meatless day of the week post soon, I am just uploading pictures. Sit tight.









Ingredients


  • Pork shank 5 lbs 
  • Apple Cider Vinger
  • Seasonings ( Adobo, paprika, turmeric, salt, pepper, habaneros) 
  • Water 
  • Meat Tenderizer ( sazon) 
  • Corn or flour tortillas ( I had both)
  • Guacamole ( my recipe) or store bought





Skin cooked in the oven at 400 for 25min

Directions

  1. Rinse pork and trim (if you want) fatty pieces. 
  2. If not, keep on and cut after cooking to put into the oven at 400 for 25 min until crispy. 
  3. Add seasonings 
  4. Put pork in the pot , fill with water. Enough to fill the pork.
  5. Cook on medium for 5-5.5 hours
  6. Shread and eat!








Comments

Popular Posts