Newsletter Sign-Up

Gift Guide: Wedding Gifts

Hey everyone


I was told to give you all a little glimpse of my bad shopping habits in a positive manner. lol. If you know, I am going to a wedding the weekend and I have been trying to find the correct gifts and things to make the newlyweds happy. I am all about finding non-traditional things that couples will use.

I will say this, they are younger than me. The groom is related to me and he knows I am one who gives not only great gifts but things that are practical. So without future ado, here is a list below of gifts that do not break the bank but are great buys.







Now, I will say that everything listed is not only under $20 but you are able to buy online and pick up or have it sent to the indivisual. I know many go on registries and buy from there, which I did also, but sometimes depending on who, what and where I want to come in well dressed and a gift in hand.
Being non traditional also gives you room to buy simlar things that were on the regestries. Not only that , in the next blog post I will discuss another person (s) who deserve just as many gifts as the ones who are expected to wed. Remember, it is not all about how big the wedding or how many guess and so on, so why does your gift have to be looked at in the same manner?

Comments

Popular Posts