Newsletter Sign-Up

Gift Guide: Wedding Planners, Host & Other Helpers

Hey everyone

I am back with the second half. Yes, I think that everyone who helps with your wedding or in my case as being a guest and know the one (s) who is helping with the wedding should revive a gift. I know what you are thinking, you may not know the host, planner or others but if you do as in my case, a cute acknowledgement goes such as long way.

When you think about it, they are the backbone of the wedding. Suppose you know who will be seating you. Or you are familiar with the planner. In my case it is my aunt so I thought why not give her a thank you gift. Without her being such a big part, there would be no well planned wedding.
Here are some gifts below that are under $25. Now mind you, there are things that you can buy a party host, but that another post for another time.

Tell me, what do you think of this idea. The items posted? Your suggestions ? I have a few weddings to go to so all opinions are welcome!

Comments

Popular Posts