Newsletter Sign-Up

Fashion Finds: Wedding Wear

Hey guys


Since I shared with your gifts for wedding guest and wedding planners, how about I show you what I wore and am wearing to future weddings as a wedding guest.

I think weddings are wonderful, whimsy and full of love. I always wish the best for the couple and I always dress to impress the bar or the food bar (whatever is closer) and of course take pictures lol

Below is me! Candid shot, well of many at the reception. My brother and cousin were busy chatting before and after this picture lol, I found a dress very similar to what I had on. The others are ones I will wear to the next three weddings I am invited to!.




What do you prefer to wear to weddings? Here are my go tos. The Simply dresses are the best. I have one of the fishtail dresses, I also have a few Eloquii pieces. Cant show you yet, but you will see very soon!.




Comments

Popular Posts