Newsletter Sign-Up

Cocktail Queen : Bourbon Tea




Hey all, since this is the last "Cocktail Queen" series of the year, why not go out with a bang and a recipe of course. lol 



Bourbon Tea



Yields  4 cups

Ingredients 



  • Bourbon
  • Tea ( loose or bags)
  • Korean Lemon and Ginger (optional)
  • Sugar ( I used raw )
  • Water 

Steps

  1. Steep tea
  2. Add Sugar
  3. Add other ingredients
  4. Stir until all mixed in.
  5. Add your desired amount of Bourbon
  6. Refrigerate or just for the "Hot Toddy" feel. 

Side notes:
I used a mason jar that was about 3.5 cups so I filled the amounted I wanted with water and poured it into the kettle to boil. Then poured it back in so the tea could steep.
Add your other ingredients in while hot so that they can dissolve fully. I filled the rest with Bourbon and mixed again then refrigerated. It is great cold over ice or with chilled glasses. 



Comments

Popular Posts