Newsletter Sign-Up

Desi Hair Cosplay Wig try on and review

Hey, everyone, I am super excited for this, because not only was this a gift from a very talented family member but its a cosplay wig! Yes, you guys! I want to give a little background about Desi Hair and her contact and social info will be at the bottom. So, have a look see, and order a wig today!!! and follow. I think I will get an orange one now......

Close Up


Desis Hair is a Natural hair, Braid Training Academy & Design is located in New York City. They specialize in the above and Desire is a licensed cosmetologist, educator, and natural hair professional for over a decade! Shes not only a trendsetter but carries an array of unique items that are adored and admired worldwide!. Here is the full list of services that she provides.

  • Training workshops
  • Braids
  • Twist
  • Locs
  • Weave
  • Wigs
  • Braid training workshops
  • Workshops on how to maintain healthy hair.

Closer look at the wig
Side View 1

Font View: Earrings also!!
OverView




Side View 2
Wig specifics ( along with pictures) 
It is made of 100% polyester fibers and metallic threads. No excessive pulling or tugging of the Braids, Twist, and locks. Oil or spray and tie upbraids with a scarf when or if laying down. Place wig on hair block when not in use. Hand washable. Light heat to dry or air dry. This collection is flat iron safe. 




Full Frontal View
Side View
Front View
Earrings Included 


The dress I am wearing in the long and short sleeve versions I have. 







Final Thoughts: I was so excited to get it and realized how high quality it really is. Trying it on was no problem. There were no issues with it tangling, nothing fell off and how cute are the extra gift (earrings)!! I have natural hair so I used the clips to put it on after gelling my hair down. Not to mention that I have a big head so the clips on the sides really helped. It was shipped fast and though I do know it takes a few days to produce the product, the turn around time was faster than I expected. This tells me a lot about how much care is put into the product and customer. For my cosplayers who like to try new looks, this is for you!. I will have this on with my Gundam Piolit costume and my Virtual Kei Outfit. There are other colors so I think I will get a pink and orange one. Just keep in mind on how you would wear your hair and also the pin and attachment setup. If a novice wig wearer can do this you can too!! 



Full-Length View. Dress from Eloquii 



Arigato to my cousin and her wonderful miss to " Give you that affordable beauty care you deserve"
Here is Desi Hair info below:
  • Located in New York City
  • Phone: 646-523-3465
  • Website ( will be back up in February) DesireeC.com
  • Desi Hair @Google( search)
  • Email: Desishair@gmail.com
  • Instagram: des_is_hair
  • Facebook: Desi's Hair
  • Tumblr: Desi's Hair
  • Snapchat: DesireeC
  • Flipgram: Ooo.desi 



* special thanks to Honi Sawyer for the pictures .@pookiesmbear@gmail. for inquires*

Comments

Popular Posts