Newsletter Sign-Up

Bubbles and Bloggers Event : 305 Fitness

Hey all


I finally get the time to blog about going to my first meet up with Bubbles & Bloggers group in DC.  I received an invitation to meet up at the 305 Fitness location here in DC on 14th. Though not fully prepared, I jumped to the opportunity to be part and get some type of opportunity to workout. As you can see below, the place has such a Miami Nightlife Aesthetic that it will blow your mind. Did I mention I travel to Miami once or twice a year so I felt inclined to go lol





The workout was fun, though my jumping was limited, it didn't stop me totally. I am more prepared this time around when I am sent the invitation again! lol, The instructor was lovely and if you follow my blogs' Instagram then you will see that I have tagged her ( follow her!). I will say that its a must try at least one-time class. Its danced based and very motivating. An hour came and went and was like wow let's do it again!

I want to thank Bubbles and Bloggers for accepting me into their lovely group of talented and very friendly individuals and for 305 Fitness for having me. Outfit deets that I had on and also outfit ideas for any type of workout. I purchased an item from that list that I am so happy to have now lol

What do you wear working out? Now I have the correct sneakers and sports bra that will on the list below. Next time I will come ready to jump around! Though I am a yoga goer, this really helps me to see that I had so much more stamina than I thought. I did not stop to sit or anything. Go me!

Comments

Popular Posts