Newsletter Sign-Up

Foodie Finds: South Block Juice Co

Hey all

So, I have a very healthy food find today, and its coming from the folks at South Block Juice Co. My sister is the one who introduced me to them in Union Market. though it was snowing a bit, we headed over there for one of their bowls. She knows I am into trying new things and I am a regular at Union Market. How could I pass this place and not see it? Who knows but I am glad I now know that is right across from the Wine shop and dairy market. If you are not in the NE area try visiting them in N.Virgina and GW Univerity.  Let's take a look at what I got below.


Acai bowl 


Next time I will check out their juices since I am so into juice smoothies. Then again I was in love with the bowl my sister and I both had, with the additional chai seeds I added to it. Have you ever had an Acai bowl? I would love to hear your thoughts below.



Comments

Popular Posts