Newsletter Sign-Up

2017-2018 Picks : Clothing

Hey all!!!


I wanted to give you a look at this past year buys, wants that will turn into next year buys. I went a bit overboard with clothes,but I do have some of these things and I have one than one of it lol I am so picky when I do find clothes that I like and its on sale I buy two. So I have two sweaters from Simplybe ( hey its $4.99 see below) and so on. So I hope you like the list that are posted today. Just go to the home page of the blog and scroll, you can pick the ones that interest you. Hey don't forget to click and buy! some of these are on sale. Also if they are sold out because this was done ahead of time ( a week ago) my apologies, just let me know and I will be sure to show you some alternatives. Let me go I am trying to get one "Cocktail Queen" post in this year!


My clothing pics







Comments

Popular Posts