Newsletter Sign-Up

Meatless day of the week recipe : Shrimp Salad




Shimp Salad 

Servings: 4


Ingredients 
  • Shrimp ( 1.5 lbs peeled) 
  • Avacado
  • Crotons
  • Spinach
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Ceasar Dressing
  • Cucumbers
  • Spicy( or not) peppers
  • Salt/pepper
  • Lime (optional) 



Ingredients


Steps



  1.  Have your seafood department if possible to precook ( or buy) the shrimp. If not, you can buy, peel and cook shrimp until pink and floating. Or steam until pink.
  2. Cut all veggies to the desired size
  3. Add in in layers ( spinach, cheese, veggies, shrimp)
  4. Add salt, pepper, lime
  5. Toss lightly
  6. Serve with dressing 




I do need better pictures but this was via my insta stories and I thought why not share this with you all, since everyone inboxed me how to me make it.

Comments

Popular Posts