Newsletter Sign-Up

Bubbles & Bloggers Event: Cera Waxing/

So I went to another event! I try to go to one every so often so I can have better social skills and of course networking skills.

Cera Waxing
So, I was invited to attend a beauty event. The partners were Cera Waxing and NutiLounge. If you know me, I am very limited in what I can do as far as supplements in the form of IV which NuriLounge specializes in, and also waxing. So I looked at the sheet, asked questions and opt for the B12 shot. Since I lack that it was the safest way to go. Though I want to try facial waxing, I break out so much, I would have to try it on vacation lol. As far as the shot, it was not only fast but mostly not painful. I just felt the injection of fluid. I was freaked out to get the shot, but I was assured how painless it would be. They were right, I was happy. That's it.

Goodies as you walked in 
 When I walked in, there were the treats above ( via insta story) I was greeted by a very nice receptionist and had a cupcake and bubbly. I mingled and laughed, then had my shot and said my goodbyes. I was glad that I was able to socialize and give out information about Moi! Networking is vital from time to time, more importantly, having it in a controlled environment is my jam! We spoke about Apple battery issues, Blackberry love, and other things. Ah, my kind of conversation. I was surprised people loved my coffee blog concept. I am grateful.
Consultation Room 

Best stapler ever! At Cera Waxing

Leaving with my gift.
Did I mention that I even won a prize?! yes I had a lovely insta story, which shocked myself. It was not hard, for my over-analyzing self. I had it all planned. Take pics when I get in. I took one via the camera on my phone, then one via Insta story. Tag, Tag, Tag and that's it! Lol, I think years of schooling has me locked on giving credit to all things along with my very humble, moral nature. I want everyone to get their shine. This was not easy to do you know! I have included links all over and at the bottom. I wonder what I will go to next time? Coffee sounds fun lol


Blonde in the District creator of Bubbles & Bloggers
 Overall , I had a great time, I didn't get other products, but everyone who did look fab!!!! They were all dressed so fab! Their demeanor was fab! One of the owners ( the owners are sisters!!!!) spoke to me about her stapler which I ordered online lol (tiny office tour post coming)  It was just fabulous!

Special thanks to Bubbles and BloggersCera WaxingNutriLounge

Comments

Popular Posts