Newsletter Sign-Up

Fashion Finds: Eloquii X Draper James Launch Party

Photo from Flicker and Fabulous

I was invited to the launch of Draper James launch party last week, and it was lovely. Above is what I wore, and links. Though I did not buy anything from the collection, I did buy this



I was so set on getting a swimsuit. They were very tight fitting but hey I do know that maybe the next collection will fit a little less snug if straps are included. We will see. Any who, it was a lovely collection and I did snap the above picture and some other pictures. Did I mention I have a styling appointment in the coming months?! I think I had it the same time a year ago lol Anyway, go check out the collection via the link above and tell me which piece suits your fancy? I would of loved the jumpsuit if it wasnt so colorful. I am looking for one like so but just plain or pastel colored. I think I found one, but thats another post.


Cupcakes!
Wine


I had a great time. Thank you for inviting me , I want wait to be at your year anniversary in Pentagon City! Cant believe its been a year! I remember I went opening weekend and for a fashion appointment and now I am going again . So glad to have them in my back pocket when needed. 


Comments

Popular Posts