Newsletter Sign-Up

Fashion FInds: Loft Plus

 Hey everyone, so guess where I went on the 16th, to AnnTaylor Loft Plus size event!!!!

Me cropping it out in my throwback Loft shirt. Could not find the shirt but similar below.





 I will be honest, I was not waiting for this. I never thought of Loft becoming plus at anytime. lol Not in a bad way, but I was used to wearing their dresses ( most) and shirts, socks and other things. Never pants. Never , ever, pants. Even trying the items on I was crying of happiness inside. I am hoping Ann Taylor follows. I am more of a shopper there than loft. Though some of my oldest things are from Loft. I cant complain you guys, I am a die hard at both stores. I am greatful, and they seemed to be greatful also, that I came and tried things on.
All the treats were from Heirloom DC
If you know me, I hate dressing rooms. I get overwhelmed. So, I had a few glasses of wine, while I took pics and a gif which is below. I also got to do an interview about the new Loft line. I really was honest and being a long time shopper, being able to wear their pants was very different. I did get a pair. Here is the pair I got. Though I had to size up two sizes, they are great quality as always.  While you are at it, check out the rest of the line here.

I was so happy to meet a blogger that I love to follow via her YoutubeInstagramWebsite I have been following Cece for so long! I was overjoyed that she not only knew me but how nice she was. Shes stunning you guys. Shes also very tall, you know I am 5'1 on a good day. lol Shout out to her and please check out her sites and follow!! Did I mentioned that she loved my nails eeks I'm fangirling. 


I even did a gif pic with two of my fav bloggers. Shoutout to Blonde in the District & CeCe Olisa.



*The opinions stated above are my own. I was not paid any amount to share my experience.*

Comments

Popular Posts