Newsletter Sign-Up

Meatless Days of the week recipes: Quick Spicy Marinade

Photo by Pratiksha Mohanty on Unsplash


Hey everyone! 

I wanted to share this quick marinade with you.
I am always asked what I use spicy to give things like Tofu flavor.
 I honestly am not a chef, and I just go by taste.
I can and will share what I use for meat and veggies alike.
This is for two servings but double or lessen according to likeness.
 Remember, you can taste it as you go. 

Spicy Marinade 

Yields 2 servings


Ingredients
  • Curry paste (red, south Indian) 
  • Thai chili sauce (I buy at Hmart. )
  • Soy sauce 
  • Meat, Vegetables, Tofu 
Steps 
  1. Add the paste and chili sauce (about 2.5 tablespoons each). Mix well.
  2. Add 4 or more tablespoons of soy sauce. I use Korean Soy Sauce. ( remember soy sauce is salty, so do not add salt until the end if needed) 
  3. Mix, add to ( meat or tofu, veggies)
  4. Sit for 4-24 hours
  5. Girl, Bake or Deep Fry ( make sure you wipe the excess marinade off and use a courser flour when frying.)
Hope this helps!!!! 
I will show a picture in a later post of my final results. 

Comments

Popular Posts