Newsletter Sign-Up

Dreaming of Friday

Hey everyone,

Photo by Luis Salazar on Unsplash


Last week was such a long week. Both stressful and sad. I lost my aunt in her battle with heart disease. It was very sad and hard to make it through my residency, but I am the type who never give.

I also have faith, something she was full of. She was proud of me, I spoke to her I had no idea that she was watching me. Makes me smile with tears in my eyes, but for my cousins who I think to love me, I strive to be the best I can.

 So what have you all been up to? I hope it's been better than my week. Here are some bloggers I follow below, along with other links. I thought every once in a while I show you where I go to read blogs. I support bloggers, do you?


Blogs I follow 


Furniture wants 
until next week is happy, spring forward. 

Comments

Popular Posts