Newsletter Sign-Up

Dreaming of Friday

Photo by Ragnar Vorel on Unsplash

Happy Friday you guys!

How was your week? You will be reading this on the day of. I'm trying my hardest to keep up and do it before the date. Schueling my post are so much easier because I do not have to tend to my blogs until the last one is posted. 

Anyway, I have had a week. Just working, school and commuting which is tiring. I want a fun weekend. I plan on going to an event at Eloquii and seeing the Cherry Blossoms. What are your weekend plans?



Fashion 

  • I found yet another swimsuit, not like I need another one lol 
  • Shoes to go with my mystery wedding guest outfit. ( that's another post in June) 
Food 
Tech Products
Investment/Tech News
  • If I had enough Bitcoin maybe I'd buy a house
  • Cisco new security technology 

Until next week stay safe and enjoy the warm weekend! 

Comments

Popular Posts