Newsletter Sign-Up

Favorite Natural Hair Products



Hey all,

I decided to share a few products that I use on my hair.

Here is a little background on my hair.

  • Its natural- I have for a very long time. 
  • When I want my hair straight I go to a Dominican salon.
  • I recently had bad heat breakage, and it has since grown back significantly( flat iron issues, lacking correct heat protector. its fixed now. 
  • I used to over condition.
  • I wear braids a lot and wigs on special occasions. 
  • I am a hair novice but can braid.
  • I had a keratin treatment 3 years ago. 
  • I was sick twice when I was young, and all of my hair in the back fell out. It grew back twice and was easy to cover because I have a lot of hair and the length then.
  • I cut my hair between 12-16 I did not know how to or what to do with it. 
  • Now I trim it or cut whenever. I am thankful that I have hair that grows. 
  • I hate combing and wash day.
Now, that's out the way, here are some of my hair routines.
  • I use no sulfates in my hair.
  • I wash my hair every month.
  • My hair is always dry so I finally found a product ( orange bottle at the bottom) that is working great.
  • I only flat iron my hair when it is already straight. 
  • I do not blow dry my hair unless I get it done or to fast dry my twist(rarely)
  • I wear bonnets and scarves.
  • I love bobby pins
  • I also love hair accessories 
  • I use apple cider vinegar and water to get rid of build-up.

What products do I use? What products do you use? Any tips?




Comments

Popular Posts