Newsletter Sign-Up

Foodie Finds :Korean Food Love

Takoyaki


So, about two weeks ago, a friend and me went out for dinner ( as you read via my Coffee Post
I picked the place because we are lovers of all things Korean ( Japanese for me of course also) 
This place was a no-brainer. Its named Bul and it is a Korean/Japanese Fusion restaurant. 
You can see what I had below. I will post my drink via my Cocktail Queen Series
very spicy Korean fried chicken

What is your favorite kind of food? Are you willing to try new things?
I can't wait to go back. I hope we make this a go-to spot for her on! 
I will let you all know very soon.





They had a few different flavors. Yes, even this was spicy for me. I couldn't stop eating!!!!!! A must if you all go. I love Takoyaki and there's nothing to say but YUM!!!


Comments

Popular Posts